Week 8 Reading and Writing

I just spent the last 45 minutes changing the look to both my Blog website and my Portfolio. Now, I am happy with how they look.

Overall, I think they class is really fun and different from my other classes. I definitely have more homework than I've ever had before in college since my other homework involves studying, but it's helping me keep a schedule. It is a lot more work that I had hoped. I've found that I think about my stories before the actual readings, which is not what the readings are for since we are supposed to "read like a writer." However, I have found that I enjoy spinning my story to fit into the weekly readings. My favorite story style is writing a story based on one character's perspective. I've had a great deal of success writing this way.

My favorite picture so far:
My personal Portfolio home page. Link
I really love pictures of beautiful landscapes or imagery (sunsets, mountains, etc.) so it makes sense that I was immediately drawn to this picture. This is why I made it my cover photo for my Portfolio project.  I also really want to go visit Greece one day. 

Looking forward, I want to finish my homework ahead of time and create better stories.


Comments