Week 8 Progress

1. Looking back - I feel alright about my progress. I fell behind at the beginning of the class because I didn't see the Friday/weekend assignments for a few weeks so I'm definitely catching up on points (I know, embarrassing)... But, I've been catching up! I've had a really busy semester so far--more because of things out of my control. I've had to travel a lot for interviews and work a ton so I feel like I'm always playing catch up. It's really difficult for me to have a weekly schedule because my schedule varies every week, but I guess I need to figure it out. I'm using this week to rebuild my blog and my portfolio and I'm excited about the future!
2. Looking forward - I want to try to work ahead and get my assignments turned in quickly. As far as my writing, I do want to try to different writing techniques. I don't know what techniques yet, but I'll start looking into it!
3. Image - I am using this image as motivation for me to finish the semester strong. I need to learn not to procrastinate and get my work done ahead of time.

Comments