Week 8 Comments and Feedback

1. Feedback in - I've been pleased with the comments I've received! The most helpful feedback that I've obtained from my peers are the comments that give one or two suggestions to help improve my stories. Also, it helps a lot when people ask questions about my story--maybe about something that is confusing. When I write my stories, I understand what I'm thinking and the plot I want to get across, but I realize that sometimes, my writing gets confusing, so it helps when people ask what they are confused about.
2. Feedback out - I have found that I really enjoy the TAG feedback strategy. This strategy allows me to think about what I just read and critique in a good way. I also enjoy commenting as a character in the story--it's really fun and a different way to think about the story.
3. Blog comments - I didn't realize how important the Introduction post was! I've enjoyed getting to learn more about my peers, and it helps reading the introduction post and then their stories because many of us tie in some aspect of our personal life into our mythical stories!
4. Looking forward - Something that surprised me about blog commenting is that I have a lot of people viewing my stories and my blog posts, but not as many people comment on my stories as I had expected.
5. Image - I chose this image because it fits with my personality. I always try to see the good in situations. With this being said, I try to be positive in my comments and feedback to others. I hope that this is the way I've been coming across!

Comments