Week 11 Tech Tip: Using/Publishing Twine

For my Week 10 StoryLab, I used Twine for the first time! I had difficulty publishing Twine, and I had to refer to many of Mrs. Gibbs' helpful posts, but I finally did it!

Here is the link that I posted under the HTML (also, I'm posting this for future reference for myself)
"EMBED" <iframe height="500" src="https://melaniepasque.oucreate.com/Escape.html" width="100%"> </iframe>

About Twine:
I really loved how different Twine is from just regular writing! It adds different options and a lot of depth to the story I wrote. It was easy to use and I'll probably use it again in the future for a different way of writing. I definitely had a lot of fun using it and I highly recommend someone putting in the effort because it's pretty fun to think about the different ways your story can go.

Here is the story that I made using Twine! Check it out!
How To Escape a Pack of Wolves


Comments