Technology

I have read some blogs and always wondered how they got the words to where if you clicked on it, you would be led to another website. Now, I know how to add in the link as a source, which is pretty cool. As for new technology within the scope of this class, I had never made a blog or used a blogging website before. I have used a website publishing software before, but it was in middle school and I don't remember much about it. I use bookmarks almost daily so I'm pretty used to bookmarking pages. I also am aware of how to crop and edit images, but to an extent. I have no idea how to create graphics, so that will be interesting. One of my favorite websites to use is Google Drive. I have many shared documents and I also upload important documents onto my Google Drive so I know I can access it anywhere and I won't lose it.
Source: Blogging Image

Comments